England London Mission

England London Mission

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

When talking at Christmas I said I thought I would be transferred.  And it happened.  I got the phone call on Thursday morning telling me I would be moving to a new area as a co-senior companion… meaning we would be equal in the companionship.  The new area is a driving area.  Due to some extenuating circumstances, I would be the driver.  That has been a little different, but really fun.  I have only ended up on the wrong side of the road once!    It’s a bigger geographic area to cover, and so driving around we are able to see a lot more of the countryside. The other day we came by a beet field with a ropa in it!    It’s really nice to be seeing more of the area.   

This area just opened up 3 months ago and so there isn’t a teaching pool yet.  We have mainly been working at finding new people.   The area was whitewashed, we both of us are new to the area.  We have gotten permission to get a GPS which will be helpful in getting around the area.  The ward is great, love it!   

Happy New Year’s to Everyone and thanks for everything!


Love, Elder Stevenson

P.S. Because they were able to skype home on Christmas, they didn't end up with a regular p-day for emailing the week of Christmas.  Then for New Year's week, p-day was changed until today.   Should be back to regular Monday updates next week..... Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment