England London Mission

England London Mission

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

One Year

It’s been a crazy one year. And I miss home a lot. But overall it has been a good one year and has gone very quickly.

This week we were did some finding and had a few lessons.  The investigators are doing great.   It was a slower week for missionary work as we moved this week.  I do hate moving!  But the new flat is good.   Pretty simple, but good.  We got the sisters moved in as well.  One of them is from the group that came out with me, the other one goes home in a few months.  We were able to get some service done this week as well.  And played some soccer with the other missionaries.  


Photo a short distance from the flat.

In my studies this week, I finished Luke.  In one place is said, “61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
 62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”

In this I realized that we need to focus on serving the Lord and not looking back.  Not looking on our past life, but to look towards the future. I really like that. 

A great quote for the week-  We cannot fully love God without fully loving our fellow man. We cannot fully love our fellow man without loving God.

Sorry not much time to email this week. 

Thanks for all the letters and support- Love, Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment