England London Mission

England London Mission

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm Staying!


I'm staying in Luton!  Yes!   I am tired of moving, wanted to settle down in one area.  My current companion is moving.  There is more than one Elder with the same last name, in the mission, so I don't know which one. I will meet him tomorrow.  Good week, have new people to teach.


{I'll post more of the e-mail and letters we have gotten tomorrow night.  But here's pictures for now!- Tammy}


They went to London on P-day-   Buckingham Palace


Not sure- could be from the apartment.....


Commented that he got a picture of the Ferris Wheel that was shown in the panoramic view of London


Said they found a little trail one time coming back from an appointment and found this amazing farm ground and huge trees.





No comments:

Post a Comment